Pomerene Occupational Medicine
Pomerene Occupational Medicine offers services to employers in and around the greater Holmes County area. Pomerene is committed to serving the occupational medicine needs of our employers as we “care for our community’s health.”
Our goal at Pomerene Occupational Medicine is to establish strong working relationships with businesses and the community to ensure the safety and good health of their employees.
Our Services Include:
- Pre-Employment Exams
- Annual Physicals
- Work Injury/Illness
- Driver Certification (CDL/DOT)
- PPD/Skin Test
- Vision/Hearing Testing
- Color Vision Test
- Drug Testing
- Urine Drug Screen
- Breath Alcohol Test
- Pulmonary Function Test (Monday/Wednesday)
- Others by Request
Cory Morris, PA-C
Cory received his Masters of Science in Physician Assistant Studies at the University of Mount Union in 2015. He is experienced in occupational medicine and work injuries. Previously, Cory served as a Staff Sergeant for the United States Air Force and was responsible for leading a group of 20 airmen. Cory is a current member of the American Academy of Physician Assistants and is also DOT Certified.
Important Instructions & Notes for Screening/Testing Process
- Employee will bring Service Request Form to appointment.
- All employees under the age of 18 that receive a physical will need parental consent. Separate forms will be made available for parent or legal
guardian to sign.
Alcohol and Urine Drug Screening at Pomerene Hospital
- For non-emergent/post-accident screenings, call 330-763-8688 to set up your account and have testing supplies ordered prior to sending employees to Pomerene.
- Employer may fax service request form to 330-763-2061 prior to date of testing OR recipient may bring in the service request form to the hospital when they arrive.
- Upon arrival, please register in hospital admitting and recipient will be directed to appropriate testing location.
- All work related injuries or illnesses need to register in the Pomerene ED department.
- All employees under the age of 18 that receive screenings/testing will need parental consent. Separate forms will be made available for parent
or legal guardian to sign.
- Monday through Friday from 8am to 4pm
Please report to Pomerene Hospital Emergency Department for work-related injuries, illness and post-accident or reasonable cause drug and/or alcohol testing that may occur after hours.
For more information, call (330) 763-8688