Please click here to review our reopening guidelines.
The Medical Fitness Difference
Pomerene Kinetics Fitness for Life is a medical fitness center with medically supervised health and wellness programs that focus on prevention and treatment of lifestyle related disease, illness, and injury, through participation in medically supervised physical activity, nutrition and health education. As a member you get full access to our state of the art Cybex equipment and fitness classes. Our trained staff can get you started on strength and cardio programs and give you support as you go.
The medical fitness model has three important components: medical supervision, qualified staff, and clinical integration.
Membership Offerings & Programs
- New Member Orientation
- Dietary Consultation
- Exercise Prescription
- Quarterly Basic Assessments
- Max Assessments
- Group Exercise Classes
- Personal Training
- Medical Oversight by Medical Director
- AED/CPR Certified Staff
Hours of Operation
Monday - Friday: 5 am to 8 pm
Saturday: 6 am to 5 pm
Sunday: 9 am to 2 pmFor families that need childcare during workouts, the Kinetics Kids room will suit the needs of little ones. There is a staffed service available to member at NO CHARGE.
- Temporary Hours for Kinetics Kids:
- Monday, Wednesday, Friday: 9am- 10am OR 10am - 11am
Space is limited and registration is required due to social distancing guidelines. Please call 330-674-4488 for further details.
Group Exercise Classes
- Having trouble sticking to a routine? Need accountability in a group setting? Join us weekly for a great variety of Group Exercise Classes.
As part of our All Inclusive membership, these classes are at no additional cost!
- Click here to view our class schedule. Please call ahead or stop in at the
front desk to reserve your spot!
Meet Our Staff
- We want to ensure that your experience at Pomerene Kinetics is memorable. Our staff will keep you accountable in reaching your goals while
remaining mindful of the obstacles you may face during your journey! At Pomerene Kinetics, we are very grateful for the opportunity to
serve the greater Holmes County region.
- Click here to meet our staff!
Contact us today for more information!
Send us a message or call (330) 674-4488