Introducing the Pomerene Patient Portal
Pomerene Hospital now offers a secure on-line tool for patients to review their health information – The Pomerene Hospital Patient Portal. The
portal will enable patients, families and caregivers to take an active role in their care by providing easy, secure access to their health
information via the internet.
The Pomerene Hospital Patient Portal provides access to much of the patient’s Medical Record information including test results, medications, allergies,
immunizations, personal information and more. With authorized consent, parents of minor children and caregivers will be able to access
the Medical Records of those people for whom they provide for.
Create an Account Login to Your Account
Features of the Patient Portal
- View Lab results and other hospital reports
- View list of allergies and medications
- View, print, and share the patient’s “Health Summary”
- Review your personal information (address, phone numbers, etc…)
This method of viewing information through the Patient Portal is designed to prevent unauthorized people from being able to access your health
information. Encryption, passwords, and other security measures protect the information maintained within the Patient Portal site. The website
for the Patient Portal is a trusted site certificate.
Shared Access (Proxy) to other Patient’s Portal Account
Physician Office Patient Portal
Follow My Health
- If you are currently registered through the "Follow My Health" portal and are a patient of one of our local physician offices, please click
here to access your medical records.
- For non-registered users, please contact your physician office for more information on how you can register through "Follow My Health".
For more information, call (330) 674-1584 ext. 1106