Pomerene Corporate Wellness
Our mission at Pomerene Health Matters is to provide comprehensive program to facilitate healthy lifestyle choices, while also improving the health, wellness, and lifestyle management of our community.
On-Site Health Screenings
- The Pomerene Health Matters Team will come to your company location to conduct an on-site health screening. This screening includes a finger
stick blood draw that will produce results in just minutes for your Total cholesterol, HDL cholesterol, LDL cholesterol, Triglycerides,
Risk Ratio, and Glucose. Other biometrics being measured include: Blood pressure, body weight, body composition analysis, and waist circumference.
- Your blood draw results will be ready in just minutes! Our team uses very credible and portable equipment called CardioCheck Plus from DTS Diagnostics. This equipment allows us to keep your attention at your health screening appointment and review your results with you before you leave.
Face-to-Face Health Coaching and Results Review
- Immediately after your health screening blood draw, our trained staff will privately review and discuss the test results with each participant. Our Pomerene Health Coaches are excellent at answering questions that are specific to the participant’s results and they can provide great goal setting tips for each individual.
Personalized and Customized Programming and Services Based on Specific Needs Preferences
- We have a lot of pride knowing we can provide valuable health benefits to your company. But in order to do that we know we need to set up programming and services that will work specifically for your work force. Not everyone benefits from using the same cookie cutter programs and we are not interested in selling companies services that won’t provide change and benefit to their unique groups. Once we get started with some preliminary data and review it together, we want you to trust that we will help you build the best wellness program for your company.
Aggregated Data Reports on Group Summary
- After every health screening event or at the end of each year there is wellness portal use and HRA’s, our wellness management team provides an aggregate report detailing the current health status of your employees. All the detail is de-identified and is kept private per individual. However the group data is extremely useful when setting up the building pieces to a customized and effective wellness program.
Friendly and Familiar Local Staff
- Our many successes at Pomerene Hospital are heavily influenced by our most valuable asset, our team. Our staff is trained, qualified, friendly, and usually a familiar face. These people are passionate about health and wellness and it is their mission to help each individual become more aware of their health status and provide the motivation and encouragement to keep it that way or take steps in the right direction.
- Pomerene Health Matters is in close conjunction with medical oversight on all the services we offer. We have a Population Health Medical Director, Dr. Loren Kirchner, MD, MS, FACP, that keeps our team on top from a wellness perspective. Our physician enjoys to be involved with corporate clients by providing Health Talk events, physician referrals, and medical direction on all services.
For more information, call (330) 473-3781