Online Bill Pay FAQ's
Have a Question?
Check below to see if it's already been answered:
Am I going to get emails from anyone besides Pomerene?
- Patients will only receive an email invitation from the Patient Portal in order to register their User ID and Password.
Can I see more than just one visit?
- Patients are able to view any outstanding balances on any visit.
- Payments can only be made on the visit(s) that has been completed through all insurance processes. If insurance is pending, patients will be able to see the visit but will not be able to take any action.
- Patients are not able to view or pay on any balances in bad debt.
Do I have pay options or do I have to pay in full?
- Patients are able to make full or partial payments. Patients that are set up with terms or payment plans should make their payments that adhere to those agreements.
- If you need to set up payment terms or payments, please contact our Billing Office at 330-674-1584 ext. 1744.
How do I know my payments are safe?
- The Patient Portal utilizes a secure website to safely and efficiently transmit payment information. Credit card information is not stored in the portal; therefore, patients will need to enter their card information each time they go to make a payment.
How long does the payment processing take?
- Payments are made real time and are immediately reflected onto your account.
What is offered through Online Bill Pay?
- Online bill pay provides efficient, secure access to patient balance information 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.