Visitor Restriction Update 3.24.20
Effective March 25, Pomerene Hospital visitation hours are restricted to 3:00 p.m.-7:00 p.m.
All patients and visitors must enter the Hospital through the Emergency Department entrance located on the east side of the building.All visitors must
be properly screened prior to entering the facility. Visitor restrictions and updates are outlined below:
- Visitors experiencing cold or flu-like symptoms are restricted from visiting.
- Only one visitor or caregiver per patient, per day (excluding maternity patients) will be permitted in the facility.A record of all visitors will be
- Personal transportation drivers are asked to remain in their vehicles.
Permitted visitation hours are:
- 3 p.m. – 7 p.m. at Pomerene Hospital
- Times may change. Please check the hospital website for updated visitation information.
- Visitors must be older than 18 years of age.
- A patient’s visitor/caregiver is encouraged to remain in the patient’s room while visiting.
- Exceptions can be made by clinical leadership for emergency situations (end-of-life, trauma, etc.)
- For outpatient appointments, patients are asked to come alone if possible.One person is allowed to accompany each patient to an appointment on an as-needed
Visitors to the emergency department are prohibited from entering the patient care area.Patients of the Emergency Department may have one caregiver if
they require assistance or at the direction of the clinical staff.
** Note: Two visitors or caregivers per day will be permitted for maternity patients.