The Pomerene Hospital Auxiliary will be hosting their 5th Annual Christmas Tree Festival Thursday, November 13th- Sunday, November 16th in downtown Millersburg.
The festival will take place at Hotel Millersburg, and will be open from 12:00 pm – 8 pm on Thursday, Friday and Saturday, and 12:00 pm – 4 pm on Sunday.
ADMISSION IS FREE!
The festival will feature over 60 beautifully decorated Christmas trees, wreaths, centerpieces, and small furniture items all available for purchase. Several raffle items will also be available. All proceeds will go to the Pomerene Hospital Auxiliary.
Spectators can enjoy refreshments and cookies as they walk through the event. All purchased trees and wreaths can be picked up at Hotel Millersburg on Sunday between 4 pm-7 pm.
Room Sponsors include Columbia Pipeline Group, Walnut Hills Retirement Community, Ritzman Pharmacies, Aultman North Medical Group/Cardiovascular Consultants and Buckingham Doolittle & Burroughs, LLC.
Christmas tree, wreath, and centerpiece sponsors include:
• American Legion Ladies Auxiliary, Post 192
• Baskets and Blooms
• Bittersweet Country Wreaths
• Buckeye Career Center Floriculture/FFA
• Callie Selders
• Chuck Nicholson Chevrolet-Buick-GMC
• Coblentz Chocolate Company
• Columbia Pipeline Group
• Commercial & Savings Bank
• Darb Snyder Senior Center
• Every Woman’s House
• Farm Credit Mid-America
• First Federal Community Bank
• Fire and Ice Pub
• Four Seasons
• Galion Godwin Truck Body
• Graphic Publications Inc.
• Harvest Thrift Store
• Holmes County Cardiology Services (HCCS)
• Holmes County Chamber of Commerce & Tourism Bureau
• Holmes County Flea Market
• Holmes County Health District
• Holmes County Historical Society
• Holmes County Humane Society, Inc.
• Holmes County Pottery
• Holmes Family Medicine
• Holmes Pest Control, Inc.
• Homestead Furniture
• Keim Lumber Company
• Kinetics Fitness For Life
• Kurt Garren, MD Inc.
• Mac Oil Field Service, Inc.
• Majora Lane Center for Rehabilitation and Nursing Care
• Millersburg Tire Service
• Millersburg True Value
• Oak Pointe Nursing & Rehabilitation Center
• Pomerene Dietary Department
• Pomerene Emergency Physicians (PEP)
• Pomerene Human Resources Department
• Pomerene OB Department
• Pomerene Occupational Therapy
• Pomerene Radiology Department
• Pomerene Surgical Services
• Posey Pad Florist
• Ragon House Market
• Real Estate Showcase Auction Co.
• Schlabach Printers
• Starlight Antiques
• Sycamore Run and Scenic Pointe Nursing & Rehabilitation Center
• The Budget
• The Voice of Holmes County
• The White Law Office
• Tractor Supply Company
• Village of Millersburg Council Members
• Village Motors
• Wayne Savings Bank
• WKLM Radio
For more information, contact:
Marketing & Public Relations
(330) 674-1584 extension 1764
Website Design and Development by Bluefoot
©2021 Pomerene Hospital. All rights reserved.