Registered Nurse-Emergency Department
Registered Nurse-Emergency Department17-Dec-2020
An opening currently exists for a part-time (24 hours a week) Registered Nurse in the Emergency Department. The daily work hours for this position are primarily nights, 7:00pm to 7:00am; however, the hours may vary due to the needs of the department.
- Moves throughout the facility as needed, appropriately assists in emergency drills and situations, and demonstrates the physical, clinical, and professional capacity to provide direct patient care as described in the tasks and duties of this position.
- Coordinates patient care as assigned, which includes assessing and interpreting patient care information and data.
- Provides appropriate patient and family education.
- Works cooperatively with unit staff, physicians and ancillary departments.
- Adapts readily to a changing work environment and is able to perform with frequent interruptions.
- Maintains high standards for professional nursing practice.
- Performs all tasks and duties of this position according to hospital and department policy and procedure.
- Demonstrates commitment to Pomerene Hospital’s Values.
The successful candidate will have an Ohio RN licensure, BCLS, ACLS PALS (within the first 6 months) and TNCC certification (within the first year.) Candidates must be flexible and able to handle a fast pace work environment with rapid changing conditions. Candidates will be organized and have good interpersonal skills. Sufficient computer and prioritizing skills are required. Previous experience Emergency Department is a plus.