What to Expect
- Exam will take approximately 30 minutes
- You will need to remove everything from the waist up and wear a gown.
- The radiologist will have you drink an oral substance called barium and have you turn different ways on the x-ray table as you drink the barium.
- Technologist will take pictures after the radiologist is done.
- Your test will be interpreted by a board certified radiologist.
- The results of your test will be faxed to your ordering physician.
- Do not eat or drink after midnight.
Hours of Operation
- Radiology Scheduling: (330) 674-1584 extension 4124
- Scheduled Monday-Friday in the mornings.