What to Expect
- Time required for the exam may vary from a few minutes to more than an hour
- Diagnostic x-rays require little preparation and there is little or no discomfort associated with a diagnostic x-rays.
- You may need to change into a gown and remove any metallic objects.
- Your test will be interpreted by a board certified radiologist.
- The results of your test will be faxed to your ordering provider.
Please call our Radiology Department between 8am and 5pm to schedule your exam, at 330-674-1584 extension 4124