What to Expect
- This exam is painless and only takes approximately 15 minutes
- Frax assessment is included with your bone densitometry exam.
- You will lie on a padded table and the lower legs will be bent to rest on a sponge while a camera moves slowly (about 2 minutes) across your hip and lower back area.
- Pediatric patients can be scanned.
- Your test will be interpreted by a board certified radiologist.
- The results of your test will be faxed to your ordering provider.
Please call our Radiology Department between 8am and 5pm to schedule your exam, at 330-674-1584 extension 4124