- Visiting hours:
- Medical-Surgical Unit:
- 2 p.m. - 8 p.m., everyday
- Maternity Unit:
- 10 a.m. - 8 p.m., everyday; support person always welcome
- Special Care Unit:
- As needed, limited to immediate family only.
This service is designed to help people communicate with others, as well as address swallowing disorders.
Speech and language disorders affect an individual's ability to relate to others and to learn. Speech and language therapy can also help those who are experiencing difficulty swallowing as well as those with disorders such as stuttering, delayed language or voice problems.
Services include assistance for individuals with communication difficulty resulting from:
- Stroke, brain injury or other illness and injury that impair attention, memory, reasoning and judgment
- Aphasia involving the loss of ability to speak or understand speech
- Motor speech disorders that make articulation and intelligible speech difficult
- Swallowing difficulty
- Pediatric Speech Problems
Hours of Operation:
Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday
10:00 am – 6:30 pm