- Visiting hours:
- Medical-Surgical Unit:
- 2 p.m. - 8 p.m., everyday
- Maternity Unit:
- 10 a.m. - 8 p.m., everyday; support person always welcome
- Special Care Unit:
- As needed, limited to immediate family only.
This is a service designed to return people to their prior level of function following injury or chronic illness.
Through individualized exercise programs, manual therapy, electrical and thermal modalities, and other approaches, physical therapists and their assistants will help you increase strength and mobility, maximizing your functioning. We treat patients in the clinic and also in the aquatic environment.
The kinds of conditions typically treated by a physical therapist include:
- Injuries to the neck, back, shoulder, hip, knee, ankle and foot.
- Total joint replacement
- Strokes and other neurological conditions
- Developmental delays
- Balance problems
- Post surgical conditions
- Incontinence and Pelvic Floor Pain
- Sports Injuries
Hours of Operation:
Monday – Thursday: 7:00 am to 5:30 pm
Friday: 7:00 am to 4:30 pm