What to Expect
- It is our mission to provide you and your loved ones with the highest quality of care. Your surgical team consists of a surgeon, an anesthesia provider, a registered nurse, and a scrub technician.
- A certified surgical assistant or registered nurse first assist may also be present per surgeon request.
- While in the operating room, the patient's heart, blood pressure, temperature, pulse, oxygen saturation, and how well carbon monoxide is expelled is monitored by the anesthesia provider.
- After the procedure, the surgeon will look for you in the emergency/surgery waiting unless you have indicated a different location.
- You may notice a difference in the time the surgeon speaks with you and arrival in the recovery room (PACU) on the electronic tracking board. This allows for time to transfer the patient from the surgical table to the recovery room (PACU).
If you have any questions or concerns regarding your loved one's during his or her stay, please contact the clinical coordinator by dialing 1003 from any hospital telephone. You may also contact the coordinator through any staff member or the admitting desk.