Pomerene Hospital has two (2) Charity Care Programs in place to assist you.
- You must be a resident of Ohio.
- Pomerene Hospital Charity Care is only available to residents of Holmes County.
- You must complete and sign all applicable paperwork.
- You must provide proof of income that would apply to all applicable family members.
- If we determine that you may be eligible for Medicaid, or other assistance, you will be expected to apply for Medicaid before we can process the PHCC application. If you were denied Medicaid coverage, the denial letter is required.
Financial assistance and charity care are secondary to ALL other financial resources available to patients.
This may include:
- Health Savings Account
- Flexible Spending Account
- Worker's Compensation
- Third Part Liability Situations (auto accidents/personal injury)
- Victim's Assistance
- Other State, Federal, and Military Programs
- Church Fund
- Amish Aid
Pomerene Charity Care Programs