- Visiting hours:
- Medical-Surgical Unit:
- 2 p.m. - 8 p.m., everyday
- Maternity Unit:
- 10 a.m. - 8 p.m., everyday; support person always welcome
- Special Care Unit:
- As needed, limited to immediate family only.
This test uses sound waves to produce images of organs, vessels and tissues in the body. Time required for each exam is approximately 45 minutes. Some of the more common cardiovascular exams available at Pomerene Hospital are:
- Peripheral Arterial Study
- Extremity Venous
Appointments are available:
- Monday – Friday from 7:30 a.m. - 2:30 p.m.
For more information or to schedule an appointment, contact Pomerene Radiology at (330) 674-1584 ext. 4124.