What Is Cardiac Rehabilitation?
Cardiac Rehabilitation is an individualized and personalized treatment plan, including evaluation and instruction on physical activity, nutrition, stress management and other health related areas.
For more information, call (330) 432-0468
Cardiac Rehabilitation is an important part of the treatment of your specific heart problem. If you have one of the following diagnoses, you may be eligible to participate:
- Heart Attack
- Coronary artery angioplasty or stents
- Open heart surgery such as coronary bypass or valve surgery
- Heart failure
- Heart transplantation
Cardiac Rehabilitation is generally covered by most health insurance companies but check your plan to determine co-pays or other requirements.
Contact Pomerene Cardiac Rehabilitation at (330) 432-0468 to obtain self-pay package pricing.
Benefits of Cardiac Rehabilitation
- Live longer and lessen your chances for another heart attack
- Control heart disease symptoms such as chest pain or shortness of breath
- Stop or reverse damage to your blood vessels in your heart
- Lessen the physical and emotional effects of heart disease
- Improve your stamina and strength, getting you back to your usual activities, including work, hobbies and regular exercise
- Improve your confidence and well-being