- Visiting hours:
- Medical-Surgical Unit:
- 2 p.m. - 8 p.m., everyday
- Maternity Unit:
- 10 a.m. - 8 p.m., everyday; support person always welcome
- Special Care Unit:
- As needed, limited to immediate family only.
981 Wooster RoadMillersburg, Ohio 44654
A bone density, or DEXA, is an exam that uses low energy x-rays to diagnose osteoporosis. Imaging of the lower back and both hips are usually completed. Time required for this exam is approximately 15 minutes.
Appointments are available:
- Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday
- Evening appointments are available.
For more information or to schedule an appointment, contact Pomerene Radiology at (330) 674-1584 ext. 4124.